The Food for Thought project resources and materials were formally released at an event held in the Iris Murdoch Building at the University of Stirling on 19 November 2013. Most of the presentations were recorded for Iriss.fm, internet radio for Scotland’s Social Services:
- Lead Investigator Ruth Emond introduces Professor Robbie Gilligan’s keynote address.
- Professor Samantha Punch, a Lead Investigator, outlines the research study that gave rise to Food for Thought.
- Jane Alcorn and Laura Steckley, members of the Steering group, describe their experiences of partnership and co-production.
- Professor Brigid Daniel drew the event to a close with reflections on the impact of both projects.
- Members of the audience talk about the practical value of the project and the materials.
University of Stirling press release.
Photos from the launch